Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

Pop-up on screen reads "Please allow Firefox to access your device camera ..." Only option is "OK." Can't use Firefox at all until I escape this.

kapplebaum

I must have accidentally hit the QR scanner button -- it's in mid-scan with instruction "Align QR code within frame to scan." Pop-up on screen reads "Please allow Firefox to access your device's camera in "Settings ..." The only option is an "OK" button. Can't use Firefox at all until I escape this -- no way I can see to do that. Please help! Thanks!

I must have accidentally hit the QR scanner button -- it's in mid-scan with instruction "Align QR code within frame to scan." Pop-up on screen reads "Please allow Firefox to access your device's camera in "Settings ..." The only option is an "OK" button. Can't use Firefox at all until I escape this -- no way I can see to do that. Please help! Thanks!

すべての返信 (1)

選ばれた解決策

I don't remember the rest of the statement, but I believe this is simply a comment asking you to go to Settings to allow FF access to your camera. Selecting OK changes nothing. Even if it does, you can go to Settings-->Privacy--Camera and turn off camera access.