Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

firefox account

lizthephyz

Need to set up firefox account -but all I can find is sign in to account- but I need to set one up I think to sync my laptop and phone.zHow do I set up if account-not sign in please?

Need to set up firefox account -but all I can find is sign in to account- but I need to set one up I think to sync my laptop and phone.zHow do I set up if account-not sign in please?

すべての返信 (3)

Hi Liz

All you should have to do is follow the prompts in Firefox for Android to sign into your Firefox Account using the same credentials that you use o sign into the same account on your laptop.

I never had any credentials for ff--just downloaded it years ago and fine Now have smartphone and want to sync. I go to sync-but can only sign in not sign up-never had a password .Says I can change password-butnever had one !So fed up .

Hi Liz

If you go to https://accounts.firefox.com/signin you should see a prompt to help you to set up a Firefox account.

I hope that this helps.