Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Not Playing video on some sites

jasonouellette22

I just updated the OS on my Mac, and now video won't play on some sites. It plays fine on Youtube, as an example, but won't play any video on Reddit. I have tried on Chrome, everything works just fine. But suddenly, just on Firefox, some video won't play on some sites. It's very strange, and I am at a total loss. Anyone have any ideas?

I just updated the OS on my Mac, and now video won't play on some sites. It plays fine on Youtube, as an example, but won't play any video on Reddit. I have tried on Chrome, everything works just fine. But suddenly, just on Firefox, some video won't play on some sites. It's very strange, and I am at a total loss. Anyone have any ideas?

すべての返信 (1)

Hello,

Do you receive any errors messages?


Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:

  1. (Firefox 57 and above) Click the Library button 57 library icon and choose History.
    (Click the menu button New Fx Menu and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
  2. In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
  3. Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
  4. Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
  5. From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
  6. Now click the "Clear Now" button.

Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.

Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!

Thank you.