Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

how do.I know what sites do not support Firefox

ewenc

I use a website RCMPCC.CA which I have to switch to chrome to use as there are many pages on the website that work with chrome and do not with Firefox. Also today I could not login to Petsmart.ca with firefox but I can with Chrome.

How do I know which websites will work or should I just assume that if something doesn't work to switch browsers. I don't mean this to be mean but I don't like Google but am forced to go that route

I use a website RCMPCC.CA which I have to switch to chrome to use as there are many pages on the website that work with chrome and do not with Firefox. Also today I could not login to Petsmart.ca with firefox but I can with Chrome. How do I know which websites will work or should I just assume that if something doesn't work to switch browsers. I don't mean this to be mean but I don't like Google but am forced to go that route

すべての返信 (2)

Hi

Virtually all web pages that have been designed for mobile use should open fine in Firefox for Android. What happens when you try to view these pages?

With RCMPCC web site when I run a report the results are not visible, it is like I never ran the report.

When I login with Chrome and do the same thing the report runs and the results are visible.  This happens with the android and windows versions of Firefox.

Today I was trying to login to the Petsmart.ca website and it would return that my username and/or password combination was invalid. I switched to chrome and was in on the first try using the same credentials. This leads me to believe that something in the code is searching for the browser type and rejecting it or there is some incompatibility.

この投稿は ewenc により に変更されました