Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Calendar invitations I receive no longer have Accept, Decline, Tentative buttons (since recent update)

hollisthomases

Until the most recent Thunderbird update, if someone sent me a calendar invite from whatever electronic calendar solution they used, I would receive the invite by email and it would have buttons at the top to which I could respond: Accept, Decline, Tentative. If I accepted the invitation, the event was also automatically added to my own Calendar tab. Now when someone sends me a calendar invitation, I don't see any of the response buttons and therefore the event is also not saved to my Calendar. Instead, I need to manually enter it, which kind of defeats the purpose. How do I fix this?

Until the most recent Thunderbird update, if someone sent me a calendar invite from whatever electronic calendar solution they used, I would receive the invite by email and it would have buttons at the top to which I could respond: Accept, Decline, Tentative. If I accepted the invitation, the event was also automatically added to my own Calendar tab. Now when someone sends me a calendar invitation, I don't see any of the response buttons and therefore the event is also not saved to my Calendar. Instead, I need to manually enter it, which kind of defeats the purpose. How do I fix this?

すべての返信 (1)

Are you getting the invites on a mail address that has no calendar associated with it perhaps.

Each calendar has an email address associated. it is used to determine what calendar to accept invites to so it's absence could be why not buttons.

In a calendar tab, right click a calendar. in properties there will be an amail address for the calendar.