Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Responding to a calendar invitation always accepts the invitation, regardless of which option is chosen?

Ewoud

Whenever I get invitations to calendar events, which ever option I choose (accept, tentative, decline), the event is always accepted, which is reflected in the response as well. What could be the problem here?

I'm on thunderbird 68.7.0 (64-bit)

Whenever I get invitations to calendar events, which ever option I choose (accept, tentative, decline), the event is always accepted, which is reflected in the response as well. What could be the problem here? I'm on thunderbird 68.7.0 (64-bit)

すべての返信 (2)

A fairly common issue with Google calendars is the automatic acceptance setting on the Google web site.

Thanks for your response, but it is not a Google calendar I am interfacing with, but an Outlook calendar, via CalDAV. I could not find a setting similar to your description.