Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Firefox sync not connected in my mobile

balagurusurendar

I login using Firefox account in Firefox beta mobile and I verified login, still it shows account need to be verified When I click on resent verification it go to my account s page but sync shows account need to be verified

I login using Firefox account in Firefox beta mobile and I verified login, still it shows account need to be verified When I click on resent verification it go to my account s page but sync shows account need to be verified

すべての返信 (2)

After long time I found a way

Go to firefox-> settings and clear private data

Relogin then it works

Hello,

I am glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. If you haven't already, please select the answer that solves the problem. This will help other users with similar problems find the solution more easily.

Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support.