Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

I cannot sign in to my Firefox account. I’ve tried to change the password on both my windows 7 desktop and my iPad Pro. I never get the confirmation email.

picado76

I was trying to change my password after the Facebook breech..

I was trying to change my password after the Facebook breech..

すべての返信 (1)

Hi, The confirmation email can take a few minutes to get to your inbox. If you've already waited a few minutes and refreshed your inbox, try the following steps:

  • Check your junk mail or spam folder to see if your confirmation email ended up there.
  • Click the Resend email link on the Firefox Sync signup page.

If you still don't see the confirmation email, try adding accounts.firefox.com to your list of allowed senders to keep your email provider from blocking the email.