Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Crash On Exit Clearing Personal Details

A.D. Burrows

I set Firefox to clear some of my personal details upon exit; open tabs, browsing history, search history, downloads, cookies and active logins, cache and site settings. I try to exit Firefox by selecting "Quit" from the menu. When I do, Firefox hangs; it starts clearing private data, but never finishes and never exits.

I set Firefox to clear some of my personal details upon exit; open tabs, browsing history, search history, downloads, cookies and active logins, cache and site settings. I try to exit Firefox by selecting "Quit" from the menu. When I do, Firefox hangs; it starts clearing private data, but never finishes and never exits.

すべての返信 (1)

I "fixed" the problem by unchecking "synced tabs" under settings>privacy>clear private data on exit. It now clears private data and exits within seconds. But why would clearing synced tabs cause Firefox to hang?