Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Extremely slow sending gmail messages in safe mode (ubuntu)

pineapple

I use thunderbird 1:52.6.0+build1-0ubuntu0.14.04.1 and lately (for about 1 month) have troubles with my gmail accounts. It is extremely slow in Thunderbird. It takes more than a minute to send mails and then at least twice as long to store it in the sent folder. When I log directly into my gmail account I can still send messages instantly. Also I have removed all my mail from my inbox and sent folder of my imap account (Thunderbird and server) into a local folder. I now have run the safe mode in Thunderbird to disable add ons etc. but that did not help either.

Many thanks for your help!

I use thunderbird 1:52.6.0+build1-0ubuntu0.14.04.1 and lately (for about 1 month) have troubles with my gmail accounts. It is extremely slow in Thunderbird. It takes more than a minute to send mails and then at least twice as long to store it in the sent folder. When I log directly into my gmail account I can still send messages instantly. Also I have removed all my mail from my inbox and sent folder of my imap account (Thunderbird and server) into a local folder. I now have run the safe mode in Thunderbird to disable add ons etc. but that did not help either. Many thanks for your help!

この投稿は Wayne Mery により に変更されました

すべての返信 (2)

Who is you mail provider and ISP?

Thank you for getting back to me. I don't think the problem is with the ISP because the slowness (in downloading and sending mail) only occurs with the gmail addresses and not with the other accounts. Also when I access gmail through Firefox it works as always.