Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

dashlane add on could not install because FF cannot modify needed file

ekzimm

Dashlane add on could not install because FF cannot modify needed file; V53 if FF and V4.8 of Dashlane - newly installed. What to do?

Dashlane add on could not install because FF cannot modify needed file; V53 if FF and V4.8 of Dashlane - newly installed. What to do?

すべての返信 (4)

選ばれた解決策

All of a sudden it is now working. I cannot tell you how or why, just kept at it. Very weird. So no longer an issue for me.

Try updating to FF ver 54 current version and see if that changes anything. From FF Menu Bar: Help then About If solves your issue please come back and mark as solved.

I've marked your above answer as the solution since you wrote that your problem was fixed.

Note that this happens if the extension's XPI file needs to be unpacked because it want to modify files or otherwise needs to access files in the XPI file. Firefox normally doesn't unpack XPI files, there need to be an unpack directive in the install.rdf file of the extension.

Dashlane will not install in my W7 laptop running FF56 64 bit. In place of Dashlane all I get is a blank page. I have all ad blockers etc turned off.

I got locked out of Lastpass a few weeks ago, mebbe I should just stick o FF!

Nevertheles I'd appreciate any help

Thanks

honeyhill