Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

I was just attacked by malicious software that came from Firefox!

The Beast called Mark

I was just attacked by some malicious software that resides in Firefox. I have included a screen shot from my MalwareBytes Software that popped up on my computer when the software tried to send information about my computer to a malicious software site!

I was just attacked by some malicious software that resides in Firefox. I have included a screen shot from my MalwareBytes Software that popped up on my computer when the software tried to send information about my computer to a malicious software site!

すべての返信 (2)

Hi

Thank you for your question. Please can you include that screenshot you mentioned?

This will help us to better understand what you are seeing.

The desktop Firefox web browser from mozilla.org or www.mozilla.org/firefox/all/ does not with anything malicious as your issue may be due to malware that is on your Windows.

Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.

You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:

Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista if you don't already have one. Windows 8/10 have antivirus protection built-in.

Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.