Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

How do you restore deleted email folders?

carpt

I was cleaning up my emails and not paying attention I deleted folders that I didn't want not realizing the folders that I wanted to keep were sub-folders of the folder that was deleted. I have looked through my trash folders and they are not there and my recycle bin is empty.

I was cleaning up my emails and not paying attention I deleted folders that I didn't want not realizing the folders that I wanted to keep were sub-folders of the folder that was deleted. I have looked through my trash folders and they are not there and my recycle bin is empty.

すべての返信 (1)

usually you go to the trash and drag them back out of it.