Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

How can I enable the android one-fibger zoom gesture in Firefox?

wooger

2 OS versions ago, android changed the system wide zoom gesture to a single finger one.

double tap -> hold -> move finger up or down

This doesn't work in Android, which is still stuck on the old iOS style pinch zoom gesture.

Is there an option to fix this? If not it should really be filed as a bug, since every other app I use on Android works the new way.

I'm used to the one finger gesture and much prefer it, and I suspect other users feel the same.

2 OS versions ago, android changed the system wide zoom gesture to a single finger one. double tap -> hold -> move finger up or down This doesn't work in Android, which is still stuck on the old iOS style pinch zoom gesture. Is there an option to fix this? If not it should really be filed as a bug, since every other app I use on Android works the new way. I'm used to the one finger gesture and much prefer it, and I suspect other users feel the same.

すべての返信 (1)

We don't support this currently. We are considering this but don't have a specific timeframe when it would be supported.