Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Forwarding a copy an email to a colleague who can see everyone I BCC'd. How do I do this?

cyprocosmo2

I send emails with multiple people in the BCC field. I then want to forward a copy of this email to a colleague who can see everyone I BCC'd. How do I do this? I know it is not as simple as just forwarding the sent copy that I can see.

I send emails with multiple people in the BCC field. I then want to forward a copy of this email to a colleague who can see everyone I BCC'd. How do I do this? I know it is not as simple as just forwarding the sent copy that I can see.

すべての返信 (2)

When you forward the message as attachment, the full original message with all the headers is sent.