Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

When trying to compose messages, I have to use tab button to advance to the next section (i.e. from "To" to "Subject" to "email body")

tkcollins

Have been using Thunderbird successfully for several years. Lately, we've been experiencing problems trying to send replies. As stated in the question, clicking on the subject and message body doesn't work, I have to use the tab key. When I try to send the email, it acts as if the email isn't there and clicks on the main Thunderbird window UNDER the email I am trying to send. I need to close the Thunderbird app. in order to send the email.

I have performed most of the troubleshooting steps but this doesn't resolve the problem. Please help!

Have been using Thunderbird successfully for several years. Lately, we've been experiencing problems trying to send replies. As stated in the question, clicking on the subject and message body doesn't work, I have to use the tab key. When I try to send the email, it acts as if the email isn't there and clicks on the main Thunderbird window UNDER the email I am trying to send. I need to close the Thunderbird app. in order to send the email. I have performed most of the troubleshooting steps but this doesn't resolve the problem. Please help!

すべての返信 (2)

and what was your results from restarting with add-ons disabled from the help menu?

It helped as far as being able to read emails (another issue I was having... could see emails but not read them) but did not affect the compose & send issues I'm having.