Everytime I try to install a later version of Firefox , the installation procedure fails. I try to drag the Firefox icon onto Applications. I only get a "page" icon that says firefox, but never the icon itself. What can I do?
I have a MAC OS 10.3.9 that is carrying the 2.o version of Firefox.
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.6 http://www.musicnotes.com
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r262
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/220.127.116.11
You will not be able to install a more recent version of Firefox. The last version that worked on OS X 10.3.9 was Firefox 18.104.22.168
Current versions of Firefox require at least OS X 10.4, and Firefox 4 will require at least OS X 10.5 and an Intel Mac