My tabs no longer stay continuously logged upon closing and reopening. What setting must I restore to get back to continous log on state?
I apparently changed some setting so now every tab reopened with TAB Manager must be manually logged into each time I close and reopen them in firefox. What is the setting I must change to restore the previous functionality.
Tutte le risposte (2)
Detail like websites remembering you and log you in automatically is stored in a cookie.
You can use these steps to make a website recognize and remember you.
- create a cookie allow exception with the proper protocol (https:// or http://) to make a website remember you
You can check that you aren't clearing important cookies.
- using "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed" keeps cookies with an allow exception
- using "Clear history when Firefox closes" to clear cookies clears all cookies including cookies with an allow exception you may want to keep
- clearing "Site Preferences" clears exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, and software installation and exceptions for passwords and other website specific data
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy & Security
Cookies and Site Data: "Manage Exceptions/Permissions"
It seems you have written you answer presuming I know more about Firefox than I do...
Could you list the most like reason this happened and give the quick steps to correct the problem instead of forcing me to learn a lot about firefox?