Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Thunderbird daily: too much information in forwarded messages

margot.b

Thunderbird did not work last summer so I switched to Daily working similar and fine. One day forwarded messages started to contain a huge list of mail-data (Authentication-Results, DKIM-Signature,..) instead of just time, date, topic, adress. How can I get rid of this? Thank you

Thunderbird did not work last summer so I switched to Daily working similar and fine. One day forwarded messages started to contain a huge list of mail-data (Authentication-Results, DKIM-Signature,..) instead of just time, date, topic, adress. How can I get rid of this? Thank you

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.