Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Echekwara

EndAsyncProcessing:NotInDataMode

benni

I want to send email , but failed and show error messages :

Sending of the message failed. An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: EndAsyncProcessing:NotInDataMode. Please check the message and try again.

There was an error when I tried to send an email. I tried downgrading the version and it worked. The current version I installed is the latest version 140xx.

I want to send email , but failed and show error messages : Sending of the message failed. An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: EndAsyncProcessing:NotInDataMode. Please check the message and try again. There was an error when I tried to send an email. I tried downgrading the version and it worked. The current version I installed is the latest version 140xx.
Nseta ihuenyo ndị agbakwunyere

All Replies (1)

You could report it as a possible bug.