Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Echekwara

Font colors don't change when I reset them.

petelinu

Font colors don't change when I reset them. They always revert to black on white. Emails sent to me in red are displayed as black on white too.

Font colors don't change when I reset them. They always revert to black on white. Emails sent to me in red are displayed as black on white too.

Edeziri site na petelinu

All Replies (1)

Asịsa Ahọpụtara

re :Font colors don't change when I reset them

What OS are you using ? What version of Thunderbird are you using?

What theme are you using ? In 'Addons and Themes' > 'Themes' Are you using 'Light', 'Dark' or 'System Theme' or have you installed and use another theme - if yes what is it?

If you are using version 128* In Settings > General Scroll to 'Languages & Appearance' Fonts and Colours - click on the 'colours' button upload an image showing what is set up.

In 'Settings' > 'General' scroll down to 'Reading and display' bottom of that section under 'Message Reader Style' What is selected or not selected? If you do not see this - no worries - it's a new section in certain versions.