Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Echekwara

firefox stops all browsing as soon as we access a specific site. I am behind a proxy..firefox works intell I access a specific site

mikejordan01

When I access a specific site and only this site. all browsing stop and I can not access any other site or traverse the specific site. this does not happen intell I long into the site. This does not happen in Internet Explorer. we are also updated to the latest version of firefox. we are also behind a firewall and proxy.

When I access a specific site and only this site. all browsing stop and I can not access any other site or traverse the specific site. this does not happen intell I long into the site. This does not happen in Internet Explorer. we are also updated to the latest version of firefox. we are also behind a firewall and proxy.

All Replies (1)

Please provide public link(s) (no password) that we can check out. No Personal Information Please !


Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web link} by holding down the <Shift> (Mac=Options) key, and then starting Firefox.

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?