情報漏洩が怖い
情報漏洩を知らせて欲しい
情報漏洩を知らせて欲しい
I recently added 5 or 6 additional email addresses to my Mozilla Monitor Account timothymkane@yahoo.com And I haven’t seen a scan on those emails Google, Verizon, Apple, … (baca lebih lanjut)
I recently added 5 or 6 additional email addresses to my Mozilla Monitor Account timothymkane@yahoo.com And I haven’t seen a scan on those emails
Google, Verizon, Apple, ICloud, and more all say that my Account has an Admin and I did not authorize this
Mozilla monitor informed me in multiple data leaks over the course of a few years that my information including sensitive bank details and accounts were leaked in a few b… (baca lebih lanjut)
Mozilla monitor informed me in multiple data leaks over the course of a few years that my information including sensitive bank details and accounts were leaked in a few breaches. That I need to alert my bank right away. I have the date of the breach but that doesn't tell me anything. I don't know how to figure out what bank to notify, or even how to begin narrowing down to look for suspicious transactions. Especially because suspicious transactions may not be so, and innocuous ones may be truly fraudulent. This may be my only opportunity to get behind the ball within the 30-day window banks require to notify them of fraudulent activity, and I need to know which bank. This is really stressful.
Mozilla monitor tells me that "Your credit card number was exposed" but doesn't tell me which card was exposed, so how do I find out?
On August 17 at 5 PM, I received an email on my primary inbox from breach-alerts@mozilla.com stating that my data was leaked from Paidwork, followed by an impressive list… (baca lebih lanjut)
On August 17 at 5 PM, I received an email on my primary inbox from breach-alerts@mozilla.com stating that my data was leaked from Paidwork, followed by an impressive list of exposed information. An hour and a half later, I logged into Monitor using the same email address, but only saw an old leak from Suno that I had resolved a long time ago. I couldn't find any new leak regarding Paidwork.
Using Mozilla Monitor How can I tell which Email Address, Phone Number, or Credit Card was in the data breach?
I received a notice from you regarding a data breech with Post Millennial I never signed up for Post Millennial. I look it up and there is a fee to access. I don't pay f… (baca lebih lanjut)
I received a notice from you regarding a data breech with Post Millennial I never signed up for Post Millennial. I look it up and there is a fee to access. I don't pay for information of any type so what is my next action. Is someone using my email to access sights?
I am experiencing multiple UI state and data binding issues on the Firefox Monitor dashboard when attempting to manage and resolve data breaches. Issue 1: "Fixed" state U… (baca lebih lanjut)
I am experiencing multiple UI state and data binding issues on the Firefox Monitor dashboard when attempting to manage and resolve data breaches.
Issue 1: "Fixed" state UI mismatch
When I mark a breach as "Fixed", the global dashboard statistics update correctly (e.g., it currently shows "2 Manually fixed").
However, the fixed breaches do not appear in the "Fixed" tab (https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/d.../fixed(https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/fixed)). The list remains empty.
Furthermore, the items I marked as fixed continue to appear in the "Action Needed" tab (https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/d.../action-needed(https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/action-needed)).
Issue 2: Incorrect item loading on "Resolve exposure"
When I am in the "Action Needed" list and click the "Resolve exposure" button on any breach, the system always loads the data for the exact same breach (in my case, "Lastfm").
It does not matter which item I click; the UI ignores the selected item and strictly defaults to Lastfm every single time.
Expected Behavior:
Breaches marked as fixed should be immediately removed from the "Action Needed" list and populated in the "Fixed" list.
Clicking "Resolve exposure" on a specific list item must load the details corresponding strictly to that item.
Environment:
I tried from New Private Window.
URL 1: https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/d.../action-needed(https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/action-needed)
URL 2: https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/d.../fixed(https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/fixed)
Does mozilla send alerts if any identity theft or privacy breach occurs on this cellphone or my laptop?
You notified me of a breach, but didn't identify the credit card that needs to be changed
Mon adresse mail est elle compromise
Mon adresse a t elle ete piratée
Comment savoir si mon mail a été piraté ? Peut on avoir plusieurs adresses mail? Merci!!!
Comment savoir si mon adresse/ impôts a été piratee ?
I received a legitimate email from Mozilla Monitor stating my data had been found in a breach of Paidwork. I've signed into the dashboard but there is no trace of the bre… (baca lebih lanjut)
I received a legitimate email from Mozilla Monitor stating my data had been found in a breach of Paidwork. I've signed into the dashboard but there is no trace of the breach there under action needed or fixed, and nothing on the notification bell. Not sure what to do next, I want to know whether my data was actually exposed and what to do about it. It makes me worry what else has been breached that I'm not being notified about, because if it can fail this way then why not the other way around too?
Hi- does Mozilla Monitor also monitor phone numbers? The only option in my account is emails. Thanks!
Hi. Monitor shows 2 outstanding data breaches. I go to the accounts that show the breaches and try to rest the password as 'forgotten password' link. Both entities say no… (baca lebih lanjut)
Hi. Monitor shows 2 outstanding data breaches. I go to the accounts that show the breaches and try to rest the password as 'forgotten password' link. Both entities say no account exists. Why am I showing as being part of a breach when I don't have accounts??????
i received a breach notice about pitney bowes but mozilla monitor does not show it
Take me through the process.
Hello, I received email notification from Mozilla Monitor that my email address has been in a new data breach. However, I do not see any mention of this anywhere in my Mo… (baca lebih lanjut)
Hello, I received email notification from Mozilla Monitor that my email address has been in a new data breach. However, I do not see any mention of this anywhere in my Mozilla Monitor dashboard or account once I am logged in. I have confirmed that I am logged into the correct account and the email I received is connected to my account. Why is there no mention of this breach on my Mozilla Monitor dashboard? Thank you