Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Open

Mozilla Monitor - How to tell which Email, Phone, Credit Card was in the data breach?

CyberSimon

Using Mozilla Monitor How can I tell which Email Address, Phone Number, or Credit Card was in the data breach?

Using Mozilla Monitor How can I tell which Email Address, Phone Number, or Credit Card was in the data breach?

Semua Balasan (2)

I think you need to tell Mozilla Monitor which email accounts you wan to monitor. When any of the email accounts is involved in a data breach you will receive alert email.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-edit-your-monitor-information

That's definitely not what's lacking.

Ajukan pertanyaan

Anda harus masuk ke akun Anda untuk membalas kiriman ini. Sila mulai pertanyaan baru, jika Anda belum memiliki akun.