Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Solved

There is an error when I want to install a theme.

Niikash.52

When I want to install a theme for my firefox there is an error which says:"Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt." And because of this error I cannot install any theme. Please help. Thank you...

When I want to install a theme for my firefox there is an error which says:"Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt." And because of this error I cannot install any theme. Please help. Thank you...

Semua Balasan (2)

Solusi Terpilih

That's because your Firefox version has been released in 2023. We've changed the root certificate in 2025. Try to update to 115.41.0 ESR.

Thank you. My problem is solved.

Ajukan pertanyaan

Anda harus masuk ke akun Anda untuk membalas kiriman ini. Sila mulai pertanyaan baru, jika Anda belum memiliki akun.