Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

The Firefox focus browser for Android doesn't open New tickets when I want to open New url adress

Matija Belavić

The Firefox focus browser for Android doesn't open New tickets when I want to open New url adress? I have to click on ads or something similar to open new web Page. Please help!

The Firefox focus browser for Android doesn't open New tickets when I want to open New url adress? I have to click on ads or something similar to open new web Page. Please help!

Semua Balasan (1)

Hi Matija

I am not sure I understand your question. Please can you walk me through what you are trying to do and what happens?