Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

I am creating accessible PDFs, and testing with NVDA and Firefox, however Firefox is not reading the image Alt Text, which is important.

julissar

NVDA is a screen reader designed to work best with Firefox, and it does, except that Firefox is not reading image alt text, while other browsers do. I cannot find any reason for this. Please assist.

NVDA is a screen reader designed to work best with Firefox, and it does, except that Firefox is not reading image alt text, while other browsers do. I cannot find any reason for this. Please assist.

Semua Balasan (1)

Which PDF viewer are you using and what is the default in your application settings?


I just learned how to do this in Adobe files neat! http://www.webteacher.ws/2013/04/01/pdf-accessibility-adding-alt-text-to...

I will ask about pdf.js EDIT: currently pdf.js does not support screen readers in alt text for images.

Diperbarui oleh guigs pada