You can cancel your subscription at any time. Canceling your VPN subscription will turn off auto-renew and the VPN will stop working when your subscription period ends. It will not delete your Firefox Account.
Visit your subscription settings on the Firefox Accounts page. You can also access this page through the VPN app:
Windows, Mac or Linux
- Open Mozilla VPN app on your computer.
- Click . Your Firefox Accounts page will open. Sign in if you're not already.
- Click on the left panel to open the subscriptions page.
- Click to cancel your subscription.
- Open Mozilla VPN app on your mobile device.
- Tap . Your Firefox Accounts page will open. Sign in if you're not already.
- Tap the menu on the top left.
- From the menu, tap .
- Tap to cancel your subscription.
iOS (iPhone or iPad)
You can manage your subscription through Apple's App Store by following these steps or see the Apple support site for more information.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap .
- Tap on the list.
- Tap .