Prašenja za slědowacu temu pokazać:

I can't attach a file to an email before sending I have used Thunderbird for so many years and no problems until now

I can't attach a file to an email before sending it I have used Thunderbird for so many years and no problems until now I have 3 gmail e-mail address's but can't attach … (čitajće wjace)

I can't attach a file to an email before sending it

I have used Thunderbird for so many years and no problems until now

I have 3 gmail e-mail address's but can't attach a file to any of them. When I click on attach absolutely nothing happens at all.

Wočinjeny

Anhängen bzw. anbei an Mails funktioniert nicht

Musste einen Beitrag für Zeitschrift verfassen, lässt sich nicht an Mail anhängen. Sowohl "Anhängen" wie auch "anbei" reagiert nicht. Wie kann ich meinen Abgabe-Termin d… (čitajće wjace)

Musste einen Beitrag für Zeitschrift verfassen, lässt sich nicht an Mail anhängen. Sowohl "Anhängen" wie auch "anbei" reagiert nicht. Wie kann ich meinen Abgabe-Termin dennocheinhalten??? Mail funktioniert, aber Anhang fehlt natürlich

Wočinjeny 1

Suddenly I can't attach anything to my emails!

Please help! Suddenly I can't attach anything to my emails on Thunderbird. Click on Attach, and try all the other methods to attach something, and absolutely nothing hap… (čitajće wjace)

Please help! Suddenly I can't attach anything to my emails on Thunderbird. Click on Attach, and try all the other methods to attach something, and absolutely nothing happens! Have been using Thinderbird for decades and this is a first. Have gone into Settings, Composition, Attachments and the option Check for Missing Attachments is ticked. Is there another Setting somewhere that could be stopping me from attaching anything? Thank you for your time

Wočinjeny 1

it has not been possible to attach files to emails using the paperclip icon.

Dear Support Team, Since yesterday afternoon, it has not been possible to attach files to emails using the paperclip icon. Files can only be attached by dragging and drop… (čitajće wjace)

Dear Support Team,

Since yesterday afternoon, it has not been possible to attach files to emails using the paperclip icon. Files can only be attached by dragging and dropping them into the email.

Best regards,

Wočinjeny 1

thunderbird will not allow attachments of any kind or size

Thunderbird flatpak -1.0 I recently lost the ability to attach files of any kind to messages. when I click the button to attach, no option to choose messages from file… (čitajće wjace)

Thunderbird flatpak -1.0 I recently lost the ability to attach files of any kind to messages. when I click the button to attach, no option to choose messages from files are available. I cannot go to the file and share with Thunderbird. I cannot copy a file and attach it. I have tried restarting Thunderbird, and my system (Po_OS Linux) with no result. thanks for the assistance!

Rozrisany 9 22 10

Attaching files no longer works in the current version of Thunderbird—what should I do now?

Attaching files no longer works in the current version of Thunderbird—what should I do now? Das anhängen von Dateien in der aktuellen Thunderbird-Version funktioniert nic… (čitajće wjace)

Attaching files no longer works in the current version of Thunderbird—what should I do now?

Das anhängen von Dateien in der aktuellen Thunderbird-Version funktioniert nicht mehr, und nun?

Wočinjeny 1 1

No attachment possible

Hello, i use Thunderbird on two desktop-pc and one mobile phone for my e-mail account. Since two days it is not possible anymore to place attachments on one of the deskto… (čitajće wjace)

Hello, i use Thunderbird on two desktop-pc and one mobile phone for my e-mail account. Since two days it is not possible anymore to place attachments on one of the desktop pc. The other devices work correctly. What can I do? Best regards, Andreas

Wočinjeny 1

Anhänge in thunderbird funktionieren nicht mehr

Ich kann seit heute Vormittag (9.10.) die Funktion "Anhänge" bei thunderbird nicht mehr öffnen, also keine Anhänge mehr hinzufügen. Wer kann mir helfen? Auch mit Str. + U… (čitajće wjace)

Ich kann seit heute Vormittag (9.10.) die Funktion "Anhänge" bei thunderbird nicht mehr öffnen, also keine Anhänge mehr hinzufügen. Wer kann mir helfen? Auch mit Str. + Umschalt +A funktioniert es nicht. Vielen Dank, Gesche

Wočinjeny 1

Also to find the suggested file mail.compose.attach.dir I can not find to remove this file. This was suggested to resolve the problem that I can not add an attachment in Thunderbird since 3 days

Also to find the suggested file mail.compose.attach.dir I can not find to remove this file. This was suggested to resolve the problem that I can not add an attachment in … (čitajće wjace)

Also to find the suggested file mail.compose.attach.dir I can not find to remove this file. This was suggested to resolve the problem that I can not add an attachment in Thunderbird since 3 days

Wočinjeny 1

Keien Aänge weren geöffnet

Was hat sich in der Einstellung Thunderbird verändert weil ich keine Bilder und Daten mehr als Anhang versenden kann. Anhänge werden nicht angenommen. Holly Produkte… (čitajće wjace)

Was hat sich in der Einstellung Thunderbird verändert weil ich keine Bilder und Daten mehr als Anhang versenden kann. Anhänge werden nicht angenommen. Holly Produkte Helmut Pilz

Wočinjeny 1

Impossible de joindre un fichier à un mail.

Le clic sur joindre ou Ctrl+Maj+A n'a aucun effet par contre joindre page Web ouvre une fenêtre, pour résoudre: J'ai redémarré le PC, idem J'ai fait une mise à jour de Th… (čitajće wjace)

Le clic sur joindre ou Ctrl+Maj+A n'a aucun effet par contre joindre page Web ouvre une fenêtre, pour résoudre: J'ai redémarré le PC, idem J'ai fait une mise à jour de Thunderbird, idem. Je sèche...

Wočinjeny 1 1