Prašenja za slědowacu temu pokazać:

homepage opening screen

Every time I open the browser (firefox nightly for android) it opens a new homepage and I get two tabs, teo homepages. It should open always on the already opened homepag… (čitajće wjace)

Every time I open the browser (firefox nightly for android) it opens a new homepage and I get two tabs, teo homepages. It should open always on the already opened homepage and not create a new one. The only way I could get this behavior is setting the opening page to homepage after 4 hours of inactivity. However that is still not the desired behavior. If I choose opening page to homepage, it should always open on the tab 1 homepage. Never create a new one if there is already one opened.

Wočinjeny

how do i return from the address bar input to the current tab?

Once I select the address bar I am not returned to the active tab after dismissing it. Instead I get a blank (home?) screen and to return to my tab i must go via the tab… (čitajće wjace)

Once I select the address bar I am not returned to the active tab after dismissing it. Instead I get a blank (home?) screen and to return to my tab i must go via the tab menu to select the tab.

Sincerely, what is this cabbage?

Wočinjeny

Bookmarks section will not display on Homepage

Re: HOMEPAGE BOOKMARKS ... Firefox Android ver 155.0.1 (Build #2016182535) Lately, no matter what I do, i.e. [three-dot-menu-icon]>Settings>Homepage>[enable Boo… (čitajće wjace)

Re: HOMEPAGE BOOKMARKS ... Firefox Android ver 155.0.1 (Build #2016182535)

Lately, no matter what I do, i.e. [three-dot-menu-icon]>Settings>Homepage>[enable Bookmarks slider] OR [three-dot-menu-icon]>Customize Homepage[enable Bookmarks slider] (same menu, but different path to it) the bookmark section will not show on the homepage, nor display the "Show all" for it. However, other Homepage settings (Shortcuts, Recently visited) do appear when enabled.

This was NOT the case until recently (possibly since the version update, that I have, which was sent on 2026-09-03).

Does anyone else, with or without this version/build, find that they can't display a Bookmarks section on the Homepage? If so, did you find a solution? Or can anyone else, with this version/build, duplicate this problem? Thanks.

Wočinjeny 20

No indication of Firefox-VPN status on homepage

No indication of Firefox-VPN status on homepage. All I see is the search engine icon in the search bar, there is no way to determine if the VPN is On or Off without openi… (čitajće wjace)

No indication of Firefox-VPN status on homepage.

All I see is the search engine icon in the search bar, there is no way to determine if the VPN is On or Off without opening settings.

Wočinjeny

Closing mobile app, stay in the same page

I exit and close Firefox (mobile app), Launching again > it opens a summary page instead of the page where I was. although the setting is Homepage / open on the Last… (čitajće wjace)

I exit and close Firefox (mobile app), Launching again > it opens a summary page instead of the page where I was. although the setting is Homepage / open on the Last Tab

Wočinjeny 1 10

Android - Open in Desktop mode from home page link

Is there a way to open a website in desktop mode by default when opened through a link created by Add To Home Page? It opens in desktop mode when I open up Firefox and na… (čitajće wjace)

Is there a way to open a website in desktop mode by default when opened through a link created by Add To Home Page? It opens in desktop mode when I open up Firefox and navigate there, but even on tablet with the default mode set to Desktop, opening the site from a home page link always opens in mobile, and I have to switch it to desktop every time.

Wočinjeny

No world cup widget in Firefox

Firefox advertizes a FIFA world cup widget in Firefox for Android. However, I am unable to find it anywhere. I have looked through all the settings, but there is nothing.… (čitajće wjace)

Firefox advertizes a FIFA world cup widget in Firefox for Android. However, I am unable to find it anywhere. I have looked through all the settings, but there is nothing. When I search for "world cup" in the settings, there is a search result and I'm being redirected to the "Homepage" settings. But there is nothing. I'm quite annoyed that Firefox advertizes this feature in the Google play store, but it's nowhere to be found. Using version 152.0.1. Attaching to images. One where you can see that I get a search result, and a second picture from all the settings for the Homepage.

P.S.: this is the second time I have written this question. I was not able to find it after posting and assumed something went wrong. Sorry if it worked after all and there is some duplication.

Wočinjeny 2 80

how do I get the app to open to the search window it just shows the extension i added

I installed the app and agreed to some extensions but when i open the app it just shows the last screen with the sucessfully added extension. How do I get from there to t… (čitajće wjace)

I installed the app and agreed to some extensions but when i open the app it just shows the last screen with the sucessfully added extension. How do I get from there to the search window.

Wočinjeny 1 50

how to prevent Bing from showing up when I initialize Firefox

When I initialize Firefox, before being promoted for the profile, bing opens the browser tab. Bing is not my default search engine. Why is it on Firefox? I don't use Bin… (čitajće wjace)

When I initialize Firefox, before being promoted for the profile, bing opens the browser tab. Bing is not my default search engine. Why is it on Firefox? I don't use Bing.

Wočinjeny 1 60

Widget UI scaling

So, this is extremely minor, but if the web search widget UI scaled more fluidly, that would really help the cohesiveness of my home screen. It seems to like to snap from… (čitajće wjace)

So, this is extremely minor, but if the web search widget UI scaled more fluidly, that would really help the cohesiveness of my home screen. It seems to like to snap from a 2-wide to a 4-wide size, but that leaves a gap, as seen in screenshot of the widget failing to scale to the UI resizing box.

Wočinjeny 3 90