Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

homepage opening screen

kelvindarre

Every time I open the browser (firefox nightly for android) it opens a new homepage and I get two tabs, teo homepages. It should open always on the already opened homepage and not create a new one. The only way I could get this behavior is setting the opening page to homepage after 4 hours of inactivity. However that is still not the desired behavior. If I choose opening page to homepage, it should always open on the tab 1 homepage. Never create a new one if there is already one opened.

Every time I open the browser (firefox nightly for android) it opens a new homepage and I get two tabs, teo homepages. It should open always on the already opened homepage and not create a new one. The only way I could get this behavior is setting the opening page to homepage after 4 hours of inactivity. However that is still not the desired behavior. If I choose opening page to homepage, it should always open on the tab 1 homepage. Never create a new one if there is already one opened.

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.