My tree style tabs have disappeared after Firefox update. It's not disabled.
My tree style tabs have disappeared. I did not enable split screen, but it appeared at one point. Please help.
My tree style tabs have disappeared. I did not enable split screen, but it appeared at one point. Please help.
Отправил новую версию своего расширения (Keycure) на проверку 28.04.2026, прошло уже 9 дней. При этом ранее в поддержке заявляли, что проверка длиться не более 5 дней. Пр… (čitajće wjace)
Отправил новую версию своего расширения (Keycure) на проверку 28.04.2026, прошло уже 9 дней. При этом ранее в поддержке заявляли, что проверка длиться не более 5 дней. Просьба разъяснить ситуацию.
С уважением, разработчик Real1k.
how to remove eventseekspot.com from browser
Running Firefox 150.0.1 64 bit on win 10 Have down loaded Box, Thunderbird pro and dropbox but still flags non verification Have disabled antivirus etc and set xpinstall… (čitajće wjace)
Running Firefox 150.0.1 64 bit on win 10 Have down loaded Box, Thunderbird pro and dropbox but still flags non verification Have disabled antivirus etc and set xpinstall signatures to false but no change.
how to add audio equalizer to Firefox ?
bold text Using a Mac Monterey 12.7.6 and uptodate firefox. Trying to use "tree style tabs". I'm trying to drag and drop a tab named "CHILD" to a tab named "PARENT". Inst… (čitajće wjace)
bold text
Using a Mac Monterey 12.7.6 and uptodate firefox.
Trying to use "tree style tabs". I'm trying to drag and drop a tab named "CHILD" to a tab named "PARENT". Instead of appearing in the tab PARENT the CHILD tab disappears and its content is added to the PARENT tab.
I would prefer the child tab to nest within the parent tab.
Thank you!
我在使用aria2的扩展中对接matrix总是拦截下载失败然后我换了另一个扩展项目之后又提示路径无法创建但是这个功能在其他的浏览器上是没有出现这个漏洞的.你们可以测试。
I can't tell if I have an ad blocker on my computer and, if so, what it is.
Ad Blocker isn't showing the content on AOL.com. That's the reason I want Ad Blocker disabled.
How do I answer this request? I cannot find any "ad blocking". Your browser prevents the display of ads, ads help to run and improve this site. We show only one ad per pa… (čitajće wjace)
How do I answer this request? I cannot find any "ad blocking".
Your browser prevents the display of ads, ads help to run and improve this site. We show only one ad per page. Please turn off ad blocking, thank you.
I am all of these popups on Firefox. They say trojan virus detected, malware, detected. It's on an on. How do I stop this? all of the popups say Mozilla Firefox on … (čitajće wjace)
I am all of these popups on Firefox. They say trojan virus detected, malware, detected. It's on an on. How do I stop this? all of the popups say Mozilla Firefox on them. I uninstalled Firefox and the next day reinstalled it. Same problem. I use Malwarebytes and it doesn't stop it. I don't have this problem on Chrome
Hello, I had a fresh windows installation and so I had to install firefox again.For addictive reasons I use a site blocker to block certain sites: https://addons.mozilla.… (čitajće wjace)
Hello,
I had a fresh windows installation and so I had to install firefox again.For addictive reasons I use a site blocker to block certain sites: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/block-website/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search
But it didn't work anymore. So I thought maybe it is something in the add-on, but I thought I will try another one:
But this is also not working, so maybe there is something changed within firefox or something ? Or does anybody know how to get it working ? Using the latest version 150.0.1
Thanks in advance
adblocker not working
STOP ALLOWING VIDEO DOWNLOAD HELPER TO TRANSLATE ENGLISH SPOKEN VIDEOS INTO OTHER LANGUAGES
I've removed and reinstalled the extension. I've closed and opened both 1password and Firefox. I've made sure they both have no updates due. The slider in 1passwork is b… (čitajće wjace)
I've removed and reinstalled the extension. I've closed and opened both 1password and Firefox. I've made sure they both have no updates due. The slider in 1passwork is blue and set to integrate into the browser. But, it says there is a problem and it is not integrated.
Why? How can I get it to integrate?
Windows 11 with 32 gig of memory and a terabyte of SSD on a desktop computer...
Thanks for your suggestions.
I am returning to Firefox after a long time. I've added the bonjour start page which is working fine with one exception. I am unsure if this problem is associated with th… (čitajće wjace)
I am returning to Firefox after a long time. I've added the bonjour start page which is working fine with one exception. I am unsure if this problem is associated with the extension or with the Firefox browser, bonjour is working fine but I get a long message in the search bar telling me "bonjour Start page" (See included image). I'm trying to customise the toolbar does not allow me to remove anything relevant to that button or whatever it is. I can drag it off the toolbar but it just goes straight back on the toolbar by itself. The long and short of it is that it's taking up quite a large chunk of the toolbar and I don't want that I know that I'm using Bonjour I don't need to be told constantly.
Any help would be appreciated Thank you
Please help me get rid of ads.
i just added extensions from fire fox but lost you tube. how do I turn it back on?
I just added on extensions but completely lost you tube. how do I turn it back on?
there are 4 extension hidden which are not showing up in general extension setting which are from Firefox.