Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

How to prevent closing of pinned tabs via middle-click?

ShedoSurashu

I have a few pinned tabs on Firefox and I use the middle click to easily close opened tabs that aren't pinned. Sometimes, my mouse acts up and accidentally points at one of my pinned tabs, as such, clicking the middle mouse button closes it. How do I prevent my pinned tabs from being closed via that way? If I want to close a pinned tab, I can always right click it then close.

I have a few pinned tabs on Firefox and I use the middle click to easily close opened tabs that aren't pinned. Sometimes, my mouse acts up and accidentally points at one of my pinned tabs, as such, clicking the middle mouse button closes it. How do I prevent my pinned tabs from being closed via that way? If I want to close a pinned tab, I can always right click it then close.

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

Note that you can restore tabs or windows closed by accident via History > Recently Closed Tabs/Windows (Command+Shift+T)

You would need an extension to protect tabs from getting closed by accident via a middle-click.

I know about Cmd + Shift + T but would rather not have the pinned tabs close accidentally in the first place. I will look into that add-on as soon as I can!

Edit: Okay so I installed TabMix but can't seem to find the option to turn off middle click closing on pinned tabs? Under what setting do I change it?

Wot ShedoSurashu změnjeny