Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

using fastboot to update the system software

jezra

I own one of the early crippled ZTE Open devices and I have installed the fix from ZTE that is supposed to enable fastboot. Now I need instructions for using fastboot to update the OS. I have .img files compiled for my device but I don't have instructions for using fastboot to flash those images to my device.

I own one of the early crippled ZTE Open devices and I have installed the fix from ZTE that is supposed to enable fastboot. Now I need instructions for using fastboot to update the OS. I have .img files compiled for my device but I don't have instructions for using fastboot to flash those images to my device.

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

That has the instructions for recovering a bricked device https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Developer_phone_guide/ZTE_OPEN#I_bricked_my_phone bricked device using images made by ZTE. What I am looking for are the instructions for are the instructions for flashing the resulting images created when one follows the developer documentation for compiling Firefox OS. The resulting image names are different and I don't know what needs to be flashed, or in what order they need to be flashed.