Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

Firefox will often close in the middle of use with no error msg. How do I fix this?

kat.h67

I currently use an aspen a701 tablet. When I first open firefox it takes over a minute to load the first website or two then works fine. After a few minutes of surfing firefox will just close with no warning or error msg and when I reopen it, it opens to the home page and not my previously viewed page before it closed. Can you fix the loading speed and sudden closing? thank you for your time and help

I currently use an aspen a701 tablet. When I first open firefox it takes over a minute to load the first website or two then works fine. After a few minutes of surfing firefox will just close with no warning or error msg and when I reopen it, it opens to the home page and not my previously viewed page before it closed. Can you fix the loading speed and sudden closing? thank you for your time and help

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Type about:crashes in URL and provide the crash id starting with "bp-"

try with firefox beta