Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany Archiwowany

Downloads box doesn't open when I download something.

Chanels

A few weeks ago I noticed that when I downloaded a file, it no longer asked me whether to open or save the file, nor did it automaticly open. For example, when I previously downloaded a torrent file, it would ask me to save or open, and then it would open the associated program automaticly when it finished downloading, and a little box would pop up saying file download finished (or something). Now, when I download a file, it appears like nothing happens at all. when I go to tools/downloads and open the download box, the file is there, downloaded, and I have to double click it to get it to start. It is obviously downloading, but that's where it stops.

A few weeks ago I noticed that when I downloaded a file, it no longer asked me whether to open or save the file, nor did it automaticly open. For example, when I previously downloaded a torrent file, it would ask me to save or open, and then it would open the associated program automaticly when it finished downloading, and a little box would pop up saying file download finished (or something). Now, when I download a file, it appears like nothing happens at all. when I go to tools/downloads and open the download box, the file is there, downloaded, and I have to double click it to get it to start. It is obviously downloading, but that's where it stops.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Wubrane rozrisanje

Don't worry, I fixed it myself :)