Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

Please can you send me a fix for the error message that starts up when I open Firefox. It says " well this is embarrassing," and asks if I want to close the tab

Beamer

Please can someone tell how to fix the problem I have with firefox on a mac OS. When firefox opens it comes up with an error message " well this is embarrassing...." and continues to ask if I want to close or restore the tabs that are open.

Does anyone have a simple fix?

Thank you

Beamer

Please can someone tell how to fix the problem I have with firefox on a mac OS. When firefox opens it comes up with an error message " well this is embarrassing...." and continues to ask if I want to close or restore the tabs that are open. Does anyone have a simple fix? Thank you Beamer

Wšě wotmołwy (3)

Try this; First run virus scans to make sure you don't and....errr surprises. Then totally uninstall Firefox, but tell the uninstaller to save your preferences. Go to Mozilla.org to download a full copy of Firefox.

Thank you for this I will try it.

Hello Beamer, you must update to latest (21.0) version, the bug it is fixed in firefox 21!

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=845681

Update Firefox to the latest version


thank you