Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

Firefox is not parsing xml document built using CDATA

ThomasDavid

I am using Rico Framework to display the contents on UI Page. This particular framework gets an XML document and displays the data. I am building the xml document using CDATA with html tags on the server side. So when the content is shown it displays the "]]>" in the column which built using html tags and attributes

I am using Rico Framework to display the contents on UI Page. This particular framework gets an XML document and displays the data. I am building the xml document using CDATA with html tags on the server side. So when the content is shown it displays the "]]>" in the column which built using html tags and attributes

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

You may get lucky here, but you could also try some where else. Mozillazine may do better at answering web development questions