Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

Because my profile may be corrupt, I created a new profile on my laptop and wish to migrate my bookmarks to my new profile. The export/import html file does not work as it is unable to locate the file when using the new profile.

jcl22

I thought when I copied "My documents" from the old to the new profile, the bookmarks would transfer as well. They did not. A simple copy & paste doesn't work between profiles. The sync option appears only intended to synchronize multiple computers - not between profiles on a single computer.

I thought when I copied "My documents" from the old to the new profile, the bookmarks would transfer as well. They did not. A simple copy & paste doesn't work between profiles. The sync option appears only intended to synchronize multiple computers - not between profiles on a single computer.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)