Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany Archiwowany

Sync on Firefox 5 for Android Does not Sync

kemra102

I have just installed Firefox 5 for Android on my Samsung Galaxy SII (Android v2.3.3). I have entered my username & password for sync and the although the options show that it is syncing nothing actually happens.

I have rebooted the handset but that doesn't seem to have made a differance.

I have just installed Firefox 5 for Android on my Samsung Galaxy SII (Android v2.3.3). I have entered my username & password for sync and the although the options show that it is syncing nothing actually happens. I have rebooted the handset but that doesn't seem to have made a differance.

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

Wubrane rozrisanje

I reinstalled and tried again when I was near my desktop and now it works ok. Thanks for your help though.