Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

I am having problems saving certain images

hubcap

I am having problems saving certain images. For example, on Ebay while viewing an auction item, when you click on the image to view the larger picture it opens in a new window. With Internet Explorer, you can "right-click" and "save picture as". With Firefox 3.6.9 the "save picture as" option is not availabale. Other options such as save "save page as" are available, but not "save as," or "save picture as." Any ideas? Thanks

I am having problems saving certain images. For example, on Ebay while viewing an auction item, when you click on the image to view the larger picture it opens in a new window. With Internet Explorer, you can "right-click" and "save picture as". With Firefox 3.6.9 the "save picture as" option is not availabale. Other options such as save "save page as" are available, but not "save as," or "save picture as." Any ideas? Thanks

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

I have found a solution to the problem. Apparently there is an addon to fix this. Had no idea a specific google search for "trouble saving images on ebay" would turn up anything. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/13802/