Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany Archiwowany

Firefox no longer connects to Internet. Internet Explorer still does.

GregPeachey

Will not connect to any website. Internet Explorer is fine.

Error message is:

Error: Livemark Service: feed processor received an invalid channel for http://fxfeeds.mozilla.com/en-GB/firefox/headlines.xml Source File: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/components/nsLivemarkService.js Line: 985

Will not connect to any website. Internet Explorer is fine. Error message is: Error: Livemark Service: feed processor received an invalid channel for http://fxfeeds.mozilla.com/en-GB/firefox/headlines.xml Source File: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/components/nsLivemarkService.js Line: 985

Wšě wotmołwy (6)

Wubrane rozrisanje

If you cannot connect to any website, a possible cause is a firewall blocking the new version of Firefox. For details on that and other possible causes see Firefox can't load websites but other browsers can.

I had this problem this morning as well and was getting the message that FF cannot connect. No problem with IE. I saw a reply on another post where McAfee had blocked Firefox. I checked my McAfee settings and it had also blocked FF so changed it back to allow and it is connecting fine again. Hope it works for you.

THANK YOU! I'm replying using FireFox!

Take care, Greg :)

THANK YOU! I'm replying using FireFox!

Take care, Greg :)

I have just installed ubuntu 10.4 which does not have a firewall could the problem lie with my router?

I had this problem until I enabled ipv6,every works ok after that.

Wot run6run1 změnjeny