Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

"Can IMAP inbox messages automatically be moved to the local Inbox?"

Questor

I like the new support for Outlook. Thank you very much. This was the first year that I did not spend >16 hours rebuilding accounts each January. It is also nice that this support automatically transfered incoming emails to the Local Inbox.

Just recently, Spectrum Internet dropped POP3 support and I was able to setup IMAP.

Gee, It would be nice if there was just one more checkbox in the Account Setup which would automatically transfer IMAP messages to the Local Inbox.

Can this be added to the wish list?

I like the new support for Outlook. Thank you very much. This was the first year that I did not spend >16 hours rebuilding accounts each January. It is also nice that this support automatically transfered incoming emails to the Local Inbox. Just recently, Spectrum Internet dropped POP3 support and I was able to setup IMAP. Gee, It would be nice if there was just one more checkbox in the Account Setup which would automatically transfer IMAP messages to the Local Inbox. Can this be added to the wish list?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

I have zero clue what the "new support for outlook is" but I do wonder if it is yet another Microsoft sleight of hand thing, similar to Thunderbird's unified inbox. That is nothing actually moves it is just displayed somewhere else as a result of a search.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.