Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

WINDOWS 11

DAVE

I have down loaded the latest version of Thunder Bird. The program still has my settings to access my e-mail. For some reason every time I try and read my e-mail the program locks up and I have to do a Task Manager to stop the program Any and all comments would be appreciated. Thanks Dave

I have down loaded the latest version of Thunder Bird. The program still has my settings to access my e-mail. For some reason every time I try and read my e-mail the program locks up and I have to do a Task Manager to stop the program Any and all comments would be appreciated. Thanks Dave

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

what antivirus do you use.

I not you used the app=crash keyword. but you describe a hang not a crash. Please confirm it is a hang

MATT THE LAPTOP STATES "NOT RESPONDING" SO I USE TASK MANAGER TO CLOSE THE PROGRAM. THANKS DAVE

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.