Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

It's accessing the phone updates and then asking to update any ways. I have already complained about it several times 😕😕😕

Mohammed Zaheer Khan

It is accessing phone updates and demands to update any way which is strictly objectionable and prohibited 🚫🚫🚫🚫 Please stop worrying about it and rectify yourself.I hate your application though it gives its own way of service. When I complained you withdraw yourself and again after a few weeks the same situation.

I have trusted your services and the application is installed on my all the phones nearly 13 phones.

I feel regretted and rubbish about it.

I will uninstall it from my all the phones if you don't change your accessibility manners.😡😡😡😡😡

It is accessing phone updates and demands to update any way which is strictly objectionable and prohibited 🚫🚫🚫🚫 Please stop worrying about it and rectify yourself.I hate your application though it gives its own way of service. When I complained you withdraw yourself and again after a few weeks the same situation. I have trusted your services and the application is installed on my all the phones nearly 13 phones. I feel regretted and rubbish about it. I will uninstall it from my all the phones if you don't change your accessibility manners.😡😡😡😡😡
Připowěsnjene fota wobrazowki

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.