Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

how do I get my 3 email accounts to use the same inbox

bobonly

how do I get my 3 email accounts to use the same inbox

how do I get my 3 email accounts to use the same inbox

Wšě wotmołwy (3)

Click view>folders>unified folders and thunderbird will create a virtual inbox folder

Hi, thanks for your reply, but it didn't work. I think it's because they are IMAP configured

It has nothing to do with IMAP. Please give explicit details on whatever you are doing. What do you mean, in details, on what I suggested? That was just a menu selection. Tell me exactly what steps you took. thanks.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.