Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

How do I sign in to Firefox focus

Vangellis0

How do I sign in to Firefox focus So I have Firefox on my computer need bookmarks from the computer to my iPad

How do I sign in to Firefox focus So I have Firefox on my computer need bookmarks from the computer to my iPad
Připowěsnjene fota wobrazowki

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi Vangellis0,

Firefox Focus does not support Firefox Sync, so you cannot sign in to Focus and sync the bookmarks from Firefox on your computer.

If you want your Firefox desktop bookmarks on your iPad, install the regular Firefox app for iOS instead. Sign in with the same Mozilla account you use on your computer and make sure Bookmarks is enabled under Settings > your Mozilla account.

Your bookmarks should then sync to the iPad.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.