Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

for the life of me I can not get the new password to work in Thunderbird. I have tried everything.

GUNNERLABS

I have went under passwords and I have edited the password I have changed it three times I have edited it three times I am about ready to pull my hair out what is the secret to getting these new passwords to work. Please help me. PLEASE. Thank you ever so much. I just keep getting a window that pops up that keeps telling me to enter my password I enter it and hit okay then the next window opens and it says enter new password this is driving me nuts help me please. please answer to [redacted email from public community support forum] because my other email don't work

I have went under passwords and I have edited the password I have changed it three times I have edited it three times I am about ready to pull my hair out what is the secret to getting these new passwords to work. Please help me. PLEASE. Thank you ever so much. I just keep getting a window that pops up that keeps telling me to enter my password I enter it and hit okay then the next window opens and it says enter new password this is driving me nuts help me please. please answer to [redacted email from public community support forum] because my other email don't work

Wot James změnjeny

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

- Who is your email provider?

- What version of Thunderbird?

- Please post your Incoming (IMAP or POP3) and Outgoing (SMTP) settings, including their security settings. The easiest way to do this is to go to the menu item <Help | Troubleshooting Information | Mail and News Accounts> and either take a screen shot of this section or copy and paste it here.

What I'm mainly looking for is whether the account uses OAuth2 as its authentication method. If it does, you cannot edit the password in Saved Passwords (because the password is not stored there.)

Once I know the answer to those questions I can advise you further.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.