Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

my cable company is not doing email accounts anymore

chtycat

My cable company not doing email accounts anymore and has told me to use everyemail.com . For some reason I cannot use Thunderbirdto see my email anymore. I'm a 77 yr old widow. I have always had the Mozilla products. I don't know what to do and have nobody to help me. I hear my mail loading but can't read it. Please help. Claire Rogers chtycat@bendbroadband,com this email address is only good until the end of October. Thank you i don't know what version Thunderbird it is, It won't let me in to the mail I can only read it on a web mail at the server.

My cable company not doing email accounts anymore and has told me to use everyemail.com . For some reason I cannot use Thunderbirdto see my email anymore. I'm a 77 yr old widow. I have always had the Mozilla products. I don't know what to do and have nobody to help me. I hear my mail loading but can't read it. Please help. Claire Rogers chtycat@bendbroadband,com this email address is only good until the end of October. Thank you i don't know what version Thunderbird it is, It won't let me in to the mail I can only read it on a web mail at the server.

Wšě wotmołwy (9)

Here is my immediate suggestion to get you and email together again: click your browser to outlook.com and create a new email id there. Be sure to write down the new password and email address. Outlook has a very friendly web interface, and many people prefer to just keep using the web interface than deal with the complexities of an email client. With the new email address, you could then write to all the people you correspond with to tell them of your new email address. I suggest doing that quickly. Later, when the dust has settled and you prefer to continue using Thunderbird, post back and someone here will help you The good news about Outlook is that it is provided by Microsoft and I'm sure that company will never abandon email. I hope these suggestions are helpful.

Wot david změnjeny

Thank you for the reply. How do I get all my emails from the old server to the outlook after I create a new address? I have 11,000 emails which include insurance files for appliances. Passwords for my screensavers and several folders. Emails for estate files and things I have not deleted yet. Right now it's hard for me to see to do all this. I have had cataract surgery on both eyes so whatever I do it is very slow and with my face at keyboard level. Thank you so much for the help

Wot chtycat změnjeny

These steps will copy your messages from the account to Local Folders, which is safe from accounts.

  1. FIRST, create your new account and check that it is working satisfactorily
  2. if you want to eventually use thunderbird, add these steps:
    • In Outlook web, click the settings gear in upper right
    • then click Mail and then 'forwarding and IMAP' there are toggles there for POP or IMAP
  3. write to all the people you correspond with to start using the new account

Now that it's working, you can save the message folders you have in thunderbird:

  1. install the importexporttools NG addon
  2. highlight a folder to be saved, rightclick, and select importexport option to export as mbox file
  3. next, highlight Local Folders, rightclick and select importexport option to import mbox
  4. repeat the prior 2 steps for each desired folder
  5. check that the copied folders are all correct

The above steps assume you have access to messages now in thunderbird. That is unclear. Please clarify status of your thunderbird setup and what you can access. And if you're getting error messages, those are needed also.

Right now I can not even get into Thunderbird. It wants me to sign in. It wants port numbers, account user name, that I can do. It wants password. It won't except the password. It wants me to setup a new account. I'm sitting here watching my emails coming in. The heading on each one says Mozilla Thunderbird then disappears into my computer.

If I don't have a server how do my emails get to outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird ? I am getting confused. I don't remember getting this confused with my computer 15 years ago... What a mess.

Are you able to start Thunderbird and see your message folders? From your responses, that is unclear. Let's start there. Thank you.

Thank you. No I am unable to get in to Thunderbird at all. My emails are being redirected to TDS Webmail until I except a web package from everymail.com If I don't pick a package by the end of this month they will delete all my mail files and data. I have never dealt with this before..

I just asked everymail.com's chat bot about using Mozilla Thunderbird as my mail program. It gave me the settings to use after the mail migration to everymail.com I took a picture with my cell phone. It said mail migration starts Oct. 1st. thru the 31st. I hope I don't mess it up. Thank you for helping me,, it is greatly appreciated..

I do home my ramblings were some help. I wish you well.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.