Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

I'm running Thunderbird and it won't open, emails are up but page is blank, just spinning pizza wheel

david911

I'm on a 15" MacBook Air M5 running and updated OS to Golden Gate 27.0 a couple of days ago. when I Open Thunderbird the emails are up but page is blank, just spinning pizza wheel. I've force quit Thunderbird and restarted and force quit and shut down several times but ends up with the same result... just the spinning wheel. Any suggestions ?

I'm on a 15" MacBook Air M5 running and updated OS to Golden Gate 27.0 a couple of days ago. when I Open Thunderbird the emails are up but page is blank, just spinning pizza wheel. I've force quit Thunderbird and restarted and force quit and shut down several times but ends up with the same result... just the spinning wheel. Any suggestions ?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Does the same happen when you start Thunderbird in 'troubleshoot mode'? Hold the Alt (Option) key whilst launching Thunderbird.... https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-mode-thunderbird

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.